The school ensures high standard of teaching and proper infrastructure for both cognitive and emotional growth of children. English is the basic medium of knowledge transfer, while Bengali and Hindi are also offered as second and third language. Special emphasis is laid on value based education system, along with active learning through observation. As a whole, the curriculum is board based, balanced and relevant programme of study for all.
Classes offered :
- Preparatory classes - Lower Nursery, Upper Nursery, KG
- Elementary Classes - I to V
- Middle School - VI to VIII
- Secondary - IX & X
- Senior Secondary - XI & XII
- The school prepares candidates for the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (class X) and the Indian School Certificate Examination (class XII) New Delhi.
ICSE Section (upto class X) The Subjects for the examination are English (1st Language), Hindi/Bengali (2nd Language), Environmental Education, History/Geography, Mathematics, Science, Economic Application Economics & Computer studies etc.
ISC (+2) Section In Class XI & XII along with English, Environmental Education and second Language (Hindi/Bengali) which are compulsory, the following elective subjects are offered in this streams.
Science Stream : Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Computer Science etc.
Commerce Stream: Economics, Business Maths/Business Studies, Principles of Accounts, Commerce, Computer Science etc.
Humanities (Arts): Pol. Science, Sociology, History,/Hons. Science, Economics/Geography/Computer Science.